Coronavirus Customer Notice
To Our Customers,
Perkins All Star Exteriors would like to let all of our valued customers know that your health and safety is our number one priority. We understand the situation with COVID-19 is concerning, therefore we are doing our very best to practice social distancing and limit physical interaction. We want our customers to know that we would never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable or jeopardize your well-being when you contact us to come out to your home. Here are a few things we are doing a little differently to ensure both the safety of our customers and our employees;
- All communication before, during and after a property assessment or estimate will be done by phone, email or by standing outside your doorway at a safe and comfortable distance away.
- Any marketing materials, samples or paperwork will be sanitized and left outside your home to be retrieved at your comfort. Also, if preferred, all of our building products and color choices can be viewed online as well.
- All contracts can be sent over digitally to be reviewed and signed on your smartphone or computer.
- All of our property inspectors, estimators and project managers take the necessary precautions of wearing masks and using gloves when appropriate and most importantly are all in good health.
- Any payments can be left in a safe place outside to be retrieved by our project managers when stopping by. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you everyone, we look forward to working with you and please stay safe.
Perkins All Star Exteriors