Trust Perkins All-Star Exteriors and Construction With Your Commercial Roofing Project
If you need a commercial roofing contractor with years of in-depth industry experience, look no further than Perkins All-Star Exteriors and Construction. Our skilled roofing installers take great pride in providing customers with the best installation services and techniques available. We’re dedicated to completing each job efficiently and effectively, and customer satisfaction is always our #1 priority.
Roof Damage Warning Signs
Commercial roofs require regular maintenance and repairs, but if you know what to look for, you can spot the danger signs of roof damage early enough to prevent greater deterioration from occurring. In doing so, you may prevent a major financial burden and prevent irreparable damage. If you notice any of the following warning signs, call our professional roofing contractors for a roof inspection:
- Damaged flat roof flashing. The metal strips that run along the edges of your roof are there to secure your roofing materials and prevent water or any other debris from compromising your roof system. Check to see if your flashing is bent, rusting or otherwise damaged. If your roof flashing is not sealed well, there is a good chance that water will make its way into your commercial roof system. By taking care of this problem as soon as possible, you can help to prevent or keep water damage to a bare minimum.
- Cracked or blistered commercial roof surface. Check for any cracking, bubbles or blisters on the surface of your commercial roof; these issues could indicate that moisture is becoming trapped, which can lead to leaking. Blistering occurs when pockets of air or moisture get trapped between the roof membrane and deck or in between actual layers of the roof membrane itself. You should never ignore this because the blisters will get worse and cause more serious problems in the future.
- Commercial roof leaks. It’s always a good time to scan your commercial roof for “ponding” or standing water on your roof’s surface. It’s somewhat normal to have a little standing water after a rainstorm, but always be sure to check that the water has drained or evaporated within 2-3 days. If it does not drain, the standing water may lead to major leaks and premature aging of your commercial roof.
- Interior water stains. Many times, you can see signs of damage on the inside of your commercial or industrial building. If you start to see a water stain on any of your ceilings or the walls of an upper floor, it is definitely time to have a professional inspect your roofing system.
- Mold or foul odors. Mold growth or foul odors may be caused by water breaking into your roofing system, or even the exterior of your building.
Any of these issues can indicate a much larger problem, so don’t hesitate to contact Perkins All-Star Exteriors and Construction for an inspection. It’s always better to catch signs of damage early, and doing so usually results in less extensive and costly repairs.
Upgrade Your Property With a New Roof
If repairs just aren’t feasible and you decide to replace your commercial roof, we can help you make a successful installation plan. We know that each job we take on is unique and our knowledgeable staff will gladly assist you in choosing the best materials for your building. We’ll also take care of every aspect of your project, so from preparing the job site and installing your brand-new roof system to thoroughly cleaning up the site after the job, we’ve got you covered.
Request a Commercial Roofing Estimate Today
If your commercial building needs replacement or repair services, please call Perkins All-Star Exteriors and Construction at (847) 838-9331 or contact us online. We bring top-level craftsmanship, durable products and specialized commercial roofing expertise to every project, and we look forward to using it all to improve your roof.